Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default O/T: Gotta Love It

On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 18:11:10 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy
scrawled the following:

On Dec 30, 8:21*pm, wrote:
On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 17:11:22 -0800, "Lew Hodgett"

Or buy an item in a retail store, make the most menial decision
without a conference, etc.

That reminds me of some guy I watched talking on his cell phone while
he was in the corner store in my building. I knew immediately what he
was looking for ~ the ATM.

THREE TIMES he walked right by it and then had to asked the cashier if
there was an ATM on the premises.

I use a cell phone for the occasional outgoing call only. The rest of
the time it's turned off. As far as I'm concerned, cell phones do more
than just distract people. They sap 50% of one's mental prowess.
That's the only way I can explain some of the idiots I see attempting
to walk and talk on the cell phone at the same time.

And have you heard? The newest affliction is carpal tunnel syndrome of
the arm that people are getting from holding the cell phone to the ear
for too long a period.

One of these days I am going to jam one of those BlueTooth ear-phone
devices in the asshat's ear.

You'll yawn and stretch on your way by them, "accidentally" throwing a
swift elbow into the greentooth's ear with the bluetooth in it, eh?
I like it!

--
Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is Forgiven.
Gee, ain't religion GREAT?