Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default SketchUp Question - Must View

On 12/31/2009 11:02 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Here's a prntscrn dump of my SU plug-in directory:

http://www.e-woodshop.net/images/PlugInDir.jpg

As you can see, a good many are for construction and not woodworking.

Cool! I see there are ruby scripts for timberframers, too. Whuffo
you no gots? How many of those did you buy? sMustard and...what
else, if I may ask?

These were all free, IIRC ... I don't remember ever spending a penny on
plug-ins.

I rarely use most except for construction stuff, mainly for stairs,
floor joists, and frame walls with windows, doors and headers for same.
These were all free, if I'm not mistaken.

The cutlist plugin (free), which exports to CutListPlus, is something I
do use for woodworking, and I'm pretty sure that Leon makes good use of
it also.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08