Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default SketchUp Question - Must View

On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 16:13:45 -0600, the infamous Swingman
scrawled the following:

On 12/30/2009 3:49 PM, Swingman wrote:

Any recommended "must haves" from this list?

There are NO icons that are unique to the Pro version.

Many of those icons are most likely from plug-ins, but it is ridiculous
to have that many, IMO.

I posted a picture of my plug-in directory a month or so back ... I'll
see if I can bump it up. None of mine have icons on the tool bar, the
few I do use are in a drop down list boxes under "Plug-ins".

Here's a prntscrn dump of my SU plug-in directory:

http://www.e-woodshop.net/images/PlugInDir.jpg

As you can see, a good many are for construction and not woodworking.

Cool! I see there are ruby scripts for timberframers, too. Whuffo
you no gots? How many of those did you buy? sMustard and...what
else, if I may ask?

--
Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is Forgiven.
Gee, ain't religion GREAT?