Posted to rec.woodworking
Neil Brooks Neil Brooks is offline

Default In our fondest dreams ...

On Dec 30, 9:52*pm, -MIKE- wrote:
On 12/30/09 9:15 PM, Neil Brooks wrote:

On Dec 30, 6:50 pm, Tim *wrote:

[snip[

Ohhhhh, Gee.

THIS just HAS to be your work:

"If ever there was any doubt about the elitist mentality of today’s
Left, one needs only to witness their condescension and smarm in
response to those who oppose their communist-lite healthcare agenda."

Am I right??

Wow. *On the (slightly risky, I know) presumption that it is ...
well ... take care, then. *Bye-bye.

As you spoon feed us irony as to be so condescending and smarmy with
your assertion.

I genuinely don't even understand that statement.

Labels and name-calling are a tactic for the ease and convenience --
intellectually -- of those who must oft resort to them.

What's so hard about discussing *ideas*, without the need for chronic
labeling of everything and everybody?

I have a lot of respect for those whose ideas vary from mine. Hell, I
don't learn a DAMNED THING talking to people who AGREE with me.

But there's nothing to be learned from a fountain of epithets.