Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default HOA to evict 6-year old

Sanity wrote the following:

"willshak" wrote in message
m...
Sanity wrote the following:

"willshak" wrote in message
m...
Sanity wrote the following:

"willshak" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote the following:
"Sanity" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

"Sanity" wrote in message

No one said to put the child in foster care.

That is one of the options mentioned in the news.

An option could have been to bring the infant to the fire
department and abandon it but that wasn't done either.
What don't you understand?
They were and are in violation of the rules. If you don't like
the rules, don't move into an adult community. If you're so
worried about the child and the grandparents, do them a favor
and take the child into your home. That would solve all the
problems. The grandparents could continue to live in an adult
home and the child could live with a juvenile father in his home.

The fact that they are in violation of the rules does not change
the fact that a judge may order the kid to be placed in foster
care. What don't YOU understand?

Did you even read the article?

It sounds like that if you were the grandparents, you wouldn't
oppose that order. True?

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

If I were the grandparent, I would have put my house up for sale
and moved to a neighborhood with many children so that my
grandchild could have friend her/his age. I have always obeyed the
laws and have never done anything to harm friends or neighbors.
Why should I put their rights in jeopardy. Of course people like
you don't give a damn about anyone else but themselves so you
wouldn't know about that.

Yep, I don't give a damn. I spent 44 years of my life serving my
country, my state, and my town, while you were sitting back
enjoying the safety that I, and my other valient countrymen, were
providing.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683

Now you hit a sore spot you asshole. You served? I fought in World
War 2 and the Korean conflict. I have 2 Purple Hearts and many
commendations. How much of your flesh and bone have you given to
this country? Where were you on D-Day? I know where I was. While I
was doing this, you were a ****ant and still are. Don't tell me you
served your country yet you would disregard the laws of the land. I
can see why you were kill filed. Your family doctor must be a
proctologist and I hope he's the best because you need him.

I can only say that you are my hero and I mean that. If I had known
who I was talking to, I would never had replied
I wish I could have been there with you, but I was only 7 when WWII
ended, and I was still in HS during the Korean War.
5 Days out of High School (1955) I joined the Navy. Luckily, I served
between wars.
Please accept my apologies.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683

Apologies not required. Where did you go to boot camp and where did
you serve?

NRTC Bainbridge, MD, 1955.
Class A Metalsmith School, Norfolk, VA
Heavy Cruiser USS Salem CA-139 1956 until my discharge in 1958.
(I was a kiddie cruiser. Enlist at 17 and discharge before 21 YOA)
I would have re-enlisted, but my ship was going out of commission and I
couldn't see serving on another. If nothing, I am loyal..
After that, I served 38 years as a Police Officer, retiring in 1999.
See http://www.willshak.com/salem/index.html