Posted to rec.woodworking
krw[_5_] krw[_5_] is offline

Default In our fondest dreams ...

On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 23:38:50 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

"krw" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 18:38:55 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

wrote in message
On Dec 30, 10:53 am, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:
wrote in message

No, people don't vote because they're too lazy, as is their right in
any free state. Often they're too uninformed to have an educated
opinion, so *SHOULDN'T* vote.

What a presumptuous fool you are! I said nothing about what people
should believe or how they should vote, or even whether they should be
allowed to vote. I do believe that perhaps they shouldn't vote if
they haven't made some effort in understanding the issues. Most
don't, so we end up with a mess like we have currently.

Reference your very words above, which I had quoted in my reply. You very
clearly state the reason people don't vote.

Yes, I did. I also stated that that is their right, in a free state.

You don't get it do you? You presume to dictate the reason that people
don't vote. You are clueless.

No, fool, it is *you* who doesn't get it. I don't dictate anything,
only observe. You see, unlike you, I don't have an pretensions that
those who I've never met care what I think. I can, however, observe
and report on their *actions*.

You further state that they are often too uninformed therefore should not
vote.

Correct. Note the word "should". I did *not* say "should not be able
to", or "should not be allowed to", or any other words you want to put
in my mouth.

Learn to read. Look up above - see what I wrote? Understand it? Let me
type it slowly so you don't get lost... You have no priviledge to presume
who should and who should not vote. It's just not yours to decide. It's
not necessary to put words in your mouth. I simply leave your very words
included in my replies and they speak for themselves. After that you simply
try to spin and dig yourself deeper and deeper in.

No, fool, it is *you* who needs remedial reading. I said nothing
about who should _get_ to vote. I said the ignorant *shouldn't*.
Unlike others here, I didn't advocate any position on who should have
the right to vote. Now, go back and read what I wrote again. Then
you can come back with your weewee between your butt cheeks and
apologize. What a moron!

That is what I called you on. People vote on what is important to them.
That is a very real part of
the voting process. You don't have to like it, but that's life. It's not
yours to decide if that qualifies them to vote,

I didn't say anything of the sort, asshole. I

Asshole huh? I guess I pushed you to your intellectual limits.

I calls 'em as I sees 'em. You *are* an asshole; no question.

said nothing about them
not being allowed to vote, just that those ignorant of the issues,
simply shouldn't.

As decreed by you. Yet - you have displayed a complete inability to conduct
a conversation without resorting to vulgarity and mis-representing the words
of another - so tell me - are you qualified to vote?

You're a goddamned liar, asshole. It is *you* who are misrepresenting
what I have said. What a fickwit.

I also didn't, as you imply, say anything about
their being able to vote based on what they, or I, think about any
particular issue. IOW, you're a damned liar.

You really need to learn to read.

No, asshole, it is you who is illiterate. What a ****wit.

or to state that those who do not vote are simply too lazy.

The fact is that that's why most don't vote. Their being lazy or not
voting isn't dependent on my saying so, or not. The facts are the
facts.

The fact? According to you? Please support your assertion of a "fact".

WHat a ****wit. Can't you breathe either?

No, those who can't read or think, yet tell others what they write and
think are the asses, asshole.

That would be what I suggested of your postings from the beginning. So... I
guess you've proven my original point.

You're a ****ing liar. No surprise, most leftist clowns are.