Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default HOA to evict 6-year old

Sanity wrote the following:

"willshak" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote the following:
"Sanity" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

"Sanity" wrote in message

No one said to put the child in foster care.

That is one of the options mentioned in the news.

An option could have been to bring the infant to the fire
department and abandon it but that wasn't done either.
What don't you understand?
They were and are in violation of the rules. If you don't like the
rules, don't move into an adult community. If you're so worried
about the child and the grandparents, do them a favor and take the
child into your home. That would solve all the problems. The
grandparents could continue to live in an adult home and the child
could live with a juvenile father in his home.

The fact that they are in violation of the rules does not change the
fact that a judge may order the kid to be placed in foster care.
What don't YOU understand?

Did you even read the article?

It sounds like that if you were the grandparents, you wouldn't oppose
that order. True?

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

If I were the grandparent, I would have put my house up for sale and
moved to a neighborhood with many children so that my grandchild could
have friend her/his age. I have always obeyed the laws and have never
done anything to harm friends or neighbors. Why should I put their
rights in jeopardy. Of course people like you don't give a damn about
anyone else but themselves so you wouldn't know about that.

Yep, I don't give a damn. I spent 44 years of my life serving my
country, my state, and my town, while you were sitting back enjoying
the safety that I, and my other valient countrymen, were providing.