Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default HOA to evict 6-year old

Sanity wrote the following:

"willshak" wrote in message
m...
Sanity wrote the following:

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Sanity" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Sanity" wrote in message

No one said to put the child in foster care.

That is one of the options mentioned in the news.

An option could have been to bring the infant to the fire
department and abandon it but that wasn't done either.
What don't you understand?
They were and are in violation of the rules. If you don't like
the rules, don't move into an adult community. If you're so
worried about the child and the grandparents, do them a favor and
take the child into your home. That would solve all the problems.
The grandparents could continue to live in an adult home and the
child could live with a juvenile father in his home.

The fact that they are in violation of the rules does not change
the fact that a judge may order the kid to be placed in foster
care. What don't YOU understand?

Did you even read the article?

Yes, I read the article. And what don't you understand that if the
grandparents do not move out of this development and are still
violating the law, the judge could put the child into foster car.
Let me ask you a question. Do you stop for a red light? Do you pay
taxes? Why? IT'S THE LAW AND IF YOU DIDN'T YOU'D BE IN VIOLATION
AND SUBJECT TO ALL THE PENALTIES SPECIFIED.
Let the grandparents move out of there and the problem is solved.

IT"S NOT THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
You don't understand the difference between the 'LAW" and 'rules'.
Federal and State laws supersede rules, especially when it comes to
discrimination.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

And an Adult community is approved by Federal and State laws. The
docs concerning children in a adult community are in accordance with
Federal and State laws so don't tell me there's a difference between
law and rules.

The question is, did they move into the community with a child (a
violation of the rules), or did they become unavoidably burdened with a
family member under the age of 55 after they moved in?
It seems like there is an abundance of single, impotent, or just
crotchety people in here.