Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_3_] Steve B[_3_] is offline

Default Need armchair legal opinion trash hauler

"Roger Shoaf" wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message

That's not quite accurate Roger.

The "stink" you refer to is coming from a bunch of wadded-up, fetid
and
fermented paper towels. Seems my landscape crew discarded them in the
trash after drying their private parts following a stimulating hour

long
session behind the garage with your wife.

They said she lured them back there with a crude promise of "caliente"
sex. And just so you know-- I'm a straight-up and OK guy. She offered

me
a roll in the hay too-- but I flat turned her down.

She is already my ex-wife so she can roll in the hay with anyone she
wants,
so if she offers again go for it.

But since it was your landscaping crew, it is still your stink.

Good by troll

PLUNK

Good on you. What took you so long?

Steve

Well, I was one of the first to respond to the OP and apparently the only
one he chose to attack for a serious reply to what appeared to be a real
question. His reply to me however shed light on his true nature.

--
Roger Shoaf

I must admit to getting a little ****y myself here at times. Sometimes it's
mood, sometimes it's medical.

But this IS a group to answer questions, and then it degenerates from there.

As in, "What's the best way to take out a Phillips screw?"

One or two answers and it's a done deal, yet it can go on for weeks.

Steve, who's New Year Resolution is to try to be more civil and OT