Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] is offline

Default HOA to evict 6-year old

"willshak" wrote in message
m...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote the following:
"willshak" wrote in message

JoeSpareBedroom wrote the following:

"Sanity" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

"Sanity" wrote in message

No one said to put the child in foster care.

That is one of the options mentioned in the news.

An option could have been to bring the infant to the fire department
and abandon it but that wasn't done either.
What don't you understand?
They were and are in violation of the rules. If you don't like the
rules, don't move into an adult community. If you're so worried about
the child and the grandparents, do them a favor and take the child
into your home. That would solve all the problems. The grandparents
could continue to live in an adult home and the child could live with
a juvenile father in his home.

The fact that they are in violation of the rules does not change the
fact that a judge may order the kid to be placed in foster care. What
don't YOU understand?

Did you even read the article?

It sounds like that if you were the grandparents, you wouldn't oppose
that order. True?

That is an erroneous conclusion.

Joe, I don't want to think the worst of you, but, Pray tell, what is your
conclusion, so we can better understand your position?
If your grandchild had to live with you, save your reasons to not have
him/her live with you, what would you do? Be forced to move out because of
some Rule?
Better yet, answer this. Do you have children or grand children? Do you
want the best for them?

I have one kid, no grandkids yet. If I had been in the Florida couple's
situation at the beginning of the mess, and **IF** it's true that the house
was inherited, I would've been out the door quickly after the complaints
became serious. Anything to avoid having the little girl end up in foster
care.

Hopefully, this case will be heard by a real judge, not some local town
justice like the kind we have in many small New York towns, with little or
no legal training.