Posted to rec.woodworking
krw[_5_] krw[_5_] is offline

Default In our fondest dreams ...

On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 10:34:43 -0600, Swingman wrote:

On 12/30/2009 10:14 AM, Morris Dovey wrote:
On 12/30/2009 8:11 AM, Swingman wrote:

Best thing we could do to would be to go back to the original concept of
only property owners being able to vote ...

Hmm. And how would you go about determining which partner should be
disenfranchised in a divorce? By their political views?

Women should not be ... errr, never mind.

Why should they get *two* votes?

BTW, women automatically get the house in a divorce! Problem solved. g

Psst! They get the house without a divorce, too. Once you say "I
do", she gets. ;-)