Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Surreal Borg Experience

On Dec 30, 5:07*pm, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

No, I think you are an ill tempered person who needs to get a grip on life.
It does not all turn around you, or me, or our particular wants and likes..
You need to get over yourself Lee.

I think you need to get over yourself, Mike.
Lee's anecdote, coloured by his way of expressing himself was far more
pleasurable to read than your sanctimonious diatribe.
It is perfectly legal to use creative license and caricatures of
people encountered in life's experiences.
It is only the miserable that need to resort to look at everything
with as negative an outlook as yours.
IOW.. lighten-the-****-up!
Who gives a rat's ass if the 'sales associate' had 2 nose rings or
looked like a ring-binder with 332 rings? Or if the change-return slot
was at 1" above the floor (which NONE of us would believe, but funny
nonetheless) or 2"?
I enjoy reading Lee's posts. Yours? Not so much. Not when you're all
grumpy like this.