Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner[_3_] Steve Turner[_3_] is offline

Default SketchUp Question - Must View

On 12/30/2009 3:06 PM, Leon wrote:
Anyway with the free version use the rectangle tool that you actually have
and draw a rectangle. Place an arc in each of the corners using the arc
tool. Then erase the 4, 90 degree corner points of the rectangle. Then use
the push tool to give that shape the depth/height you desire.

Yes, I mentioned to Swing that figured all along I could accomplish the end
result using that method (and that's the method I would use if I were doing the
same thing in TurboCAD), but somehow I ended down the path of thinking I could
somehow "turn on" the additional rectangle tools mentioned in the online help
and got completely cornfizzled.

You may actually be trying too hard.

No doubt I am. Once I finish off this Shiner Black Lager I might try again
with a more relaxed approach. :-)

To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/