Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Ouroboros Rex Ouroboros Rex is offline

Default Crippling the TSA for Christmas bombing season. Thanks, repubs!

UltimatePatriot wrote:
On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 23:51:30 +0000, Raveninghorde
raveninghorde@invalid wrote:

On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 15:48:18 -0800, UltimatePatriot
wrote:

On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 12:08:16 -0600, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

Posted retared horse****

You're a goddamned idiot.

Yep.

In the UK there was a strike by some border control staff in the run
up to Xmas. The whole lot should be hung for treason.

I can think of several others that would need to be brought to the
bar first.

I am the same age, and I was the same age then, and *I* remember a
****ing bomber in our nation's capital.

How convenient that his memory at that age was so... underdeveloped.
Makes me wonder just how easy it is to cruise through Harvard.

Wasn't aware DeMint went to Harvard.