nightjar

Default Changing a Euro cylinder lock in UPVC door

"Lobster" wrote in message
om...
Is there a knack to it or am I doing something wrong? Have removed
the door handles and the metal multipoint lock bar down the side of
the door, and there's nothing left to undo or unscrew to remove the
actual lock. It seems very firmly in place. Do I just have to give
it a welly to push it through the door?

You need to turn the key slightly in the lock before it will come out. The
lock is operated by a rotating lug, which sticks out the side of the bottom
part of the cylinder when the key is removed.

Colin Bignell