Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] keithw86@gmail.com is offline

Default In our fondest dreams ...

On Dec 30, 10:53*am, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:
wrote in message

No, people don't vote because they're too lazy, as is their right in
any free state. *Often they're too uninformed to have an educated
opinion, so *SHOULDN'T* vote.

Nice of you to presume the priviledge of deciding why other people do
things. *Too bad you are not as wise as you believe yourself to be. *You
might consider asking people who don't vote, why they don't. *BTW - what is
an educated opinion? *One that matches yours?

What a presumptuous fool you are! I said nothing about what people
should believe or how they should vote, or even whether they should be
allowed to vote. I do believe that perhaps they shouldn't vote if
they haven't made some effort in understanding the issues. Most
don't, so we end up with a mess like we have currently.

Voting for someone that you don't want in office defeats the
purpose, don't you think?

No, voting for the "lesser of evils" certainly doesn't defeat any
purpose. *You're never going to be 100% happy with another controlling
your life. *Less is better than more.

It most certainly can defeat the purpose. *This has been demonstrated time
and time again, as Washington critters prove to be one and the same,
regardles of their party affiliation or their promises.

Nonsense. You propose that things can never be worse.

What an ass.