Silvan

Default A Gloat or Did I Get Screwed?

Bob G wrote:

which means I have to cut it ..to store it !

4 foot is too damn short for some projects and 2 foot much too short for
others...So It seems that I cut the slabs about 5 foot in lenght which
lets me store 5 foot sections and 3 foot sections...

It's a real dilema isn't it? I have a growing collection of odd little
useless boards from where the place I cut it didn't work out quite right.

I'm thinking maybe laminate a lot of this together into turning blanks some
day.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/