Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Interesting behavior of CRT (image "blooming")

On 12/29/2009 5:45 PM hr(bob) spake thus:

BTW, where in Holland did you grow up? I traveled all over Holland
after AT&T bought part of Philips in Huizen and Hilversum.

What makes you think I grew up in Holland? Oh, my sig: that's not me
(even says so). I grabbed that from another newsgroup. Probably should
change it.

--
I am a Canadian who was born and raised in The Netherlands. I live on
Planet Earth on a spot of land called Canada. We have noisy neighbours.

- harvested from Usenet