Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Tort reform

"cavelamb" wrote in message
m...

This is our first white Christmas in years. I'm loving it --
especially since my son is home to do the shoveling. d8-)

We got some of that today too - first time in ages.

Merry White Christmas, ya'll.

Richard

Well, you probably appreciate it even more than we do. Enjoy it; it
won't be around for long.

Merry Christmas to you, too, Richard.

I took pictures already.

D is going to go out and make a snowman (she's never done that!)
and store some snowballs for summer.

Yeah - I know. I remember Bill Cosby's piece about it.
But I don't want to ruin her fun...

As long as she doesn't throw them at ME!

Richard

Revenge!

http://www.willkern.com/Revenge.html

Oh, jeez, if I ever heard that one, I forgot it. But Cosby was from Philly.
I lived in Trenton at that age. Right up the road. Same culture. Slushballs.
Frozen slushballs. And mothers who found out about them and wouldn't let us
throw them in the summer. g

--
Ed Huntress