Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill[_9_] Bill[_9_] is offline

Default Need armchair legal opinion trash hauler

I guess at this point, I have several options (charging them $10 a day
rent to store their property on mine, escalating it to a supervisor,
calling the county zoning enforcement division and complaining of their
"litter" in my yard, etc.

I canceled my cable TV service. Then after two months they had not yet
refunded the money they owed me. (This did show on the closing statement
they sent me.)

So I marched into their office and there were about 10 people behind me by
the time I got to the head of the line... I then loudly informed them they
were late with my refund and I was charging them a late fee!

I said THEY charged me a late fee when I was late paying! So they should pay
me a late fee as well! (Everybody including those working there thought this
was great!)

I got my refund right then and there, but they of course said they couldn't
pay me a late fee. It was fun asking though and provided a bit of
entertainment for everyone...