TT

Default HF brad nailer quality?

I got the $20 HF 18 ga on sale yesterday. It's the version that
handles up to 2" brads. Works great when hooked up to my 14 galllon
air tank and no noise from the compressor! It came with 2000 nails
(1000 1-1/8" and 1000 1-1/2") in the box, which I hadn't expected. I
picked up another 1000 2" nails and it shoots them all just fine.
Sure can't complain for the price. HF also had a brass quick coupler
set on sale for less than $2, which makes connecting and disconnecting
a snap. Going into that store is like going into a toy store for
adults!!!

TT

Jay Hahn wrote:

I have the HF 16 ga nailer. 3/4" to 2" nails. My first one jammed
regulary then the cast iron piece that covers the nail feed slot
broke. Got another one no questions asked. I have paneled a 12'x16'
room and it has worked great. I'm sure it will not last like a Senco
etc. but it is fine for my use. Looking at the HF site it seems the
$20 one is 18-19 ga up to 1 3/16 brads. I bought the extended warranty
after the first one died............Jay