Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Surreal Borg Experience

On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 09:42:23 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy
scrawled the following:

On Dec 29, 11:08*am, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 23:09:06 -0800, the infamous "Lew Hodgett"
scrawled the following:

"Matt" wrote:

What kind of tool is needed to open the package the package opening
tool comes in?

I find the packaging that has evolved today is often bizzarre some
is as described - tough plasic that is hard to open, while others
are cardboard packaging that are sealed with a security type tape.

Whatever happened to your basic avaition snips?

I picked up another bundle of 3 when they were on sale for $10 earlier
this year. I couldn't find my righties. *I keep the straights in the
truck.

Take your choice, left, right, center.

No wait, that's an NPR program.

Har! *There's nothing but Left on NPR, sir.

NPR seems to be the polar opposite to Fox News. (The only difference
being that NPR doesn't fabricate their news)

No siree... I stay firmly in the middle with my news sources. Fark.com

I'm an www.onion.com man, myself.

--
It's a shallow life that doesn't give a person a few scars.
-- Garrison Keillor