Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Festool ...

"Swingman" wrote in message

... lusting after you, withdrawal symptoms unbearable, wallet opening and
closing by itself, rotexing the same damn face frame over and over just to
keep from shaking, no sawdust anywhere, dreams of being suffocated in
clean shop, can't go into Rockler without left eye horse blinder ... need
help ... is there such a thing as a Festool sale?? ... twelve step
program?

Festool Sale??? Typically only with the introduction of a new tool.

And that is suppose to happen in 2010. LOL

Personally I am hot to trot to use my new BCT Kerf Maker.