Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default Timely reminder - Fan Heaters, check for hot running and clean.

drugs began to take hold. I remember Bob Eager
saying something like:

this 'ere Model M and give everything a good
clean; the wife's machine has some modern Logitech Sponge-O-Matic thing
that doesn't look like it'll come apart easily (but then as it's modern
junk it'll probably break long before it needs a clean ;-)

Yep, I have two Model Ms to clean this week. They have both been in daily
use since 1992, and cleaned every few years....!

1994 I got this one and it was attached to an old 286 machine that came
out of a typesetter's shop. Gawd knows how many characters it's actually
typed.