Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default [OT] Fast, Fun Unclogging

I did a similar operation. One day at church I found that
someone had left a solid which was far larger than the drain
opening. A bucket of hot water from the custodian closet,
and when I went back, the bowl was clear. Someone else must
have flushed, and sent the offending material down the
drain.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Winston" wrote in message
I unclogged a toilet just now by dumping a coffee pot of hot
water into the bowl.

Took about 10 seconds for the heated water to work it's
magic on
the clog. Then the flush completed in a very satisfying
manner.

That was 'way faster and more fun than getting out Mr.
Auger.

--Winston -- Going back to Pedro's for lunch!

--

Congratulations Robert Piccinini and Steven A. Burd, WalMart
Publicists of the Year!