Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Fast, Fun Unclogging

TwoGuns wrote:
On Dec 28, 1:20 pm, Winston wrote:
I unclogged a toilet just now by dumping a coffee pot of hot water into the bowl.

Took about 10 seconds for the heated water to work it's magic on
the clog. Then the flush completed in a very satisfying manner.

That was 'way faster and more fun than getting out Mr. Auger.

--Winston -- Going back to Pedro's for lunch!

--

(...)

Go easy on the Burritos with extra cheese and avoid the clogs period.

I could. But then life would have no meaning.

--Winston -- A Foodie *before Foodies were cool*

--

Congratulations Robert Piccinini and Steven A. Burd, WalMart Publicists of the Year!