Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default O/T: Gotta Love It

On 12/28/09 9:50 AM, notbob wrote:
On 2009-12-28, Mike wrote:

like the line "if it saves just one life, it's worth all of the
inconvenience...". Both are built upon an emotional statement, and not at
all supportable.

Are you really that thick?

I was recently in an auto accident in which I had to hike half a mile in
snow and freezing cold to reach the nearest phone. I now carry a
pre-paid cell when traveling, despite my dislike of the damn things.
Yes, they are inconvenient and yes, they are worth it.

nb

You're the one being dense.

Yes, the huge spike in cell phone related traffic accidents we've seen
in the last several years is all the result of people calling loved ones
on their death beds or giving instructions on how to diffuse a ticking
time bomb and not people texting or making convenience calls for no
other reason than impatience.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)