Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner[_3_] Steve Turner[_3_] is offline

Default O/T: Gotta Love It

On 12/28/2009 1:29 AM, LDosser wrote:
"Steve Turner" wrote in message
I *know* my awareness is as good as
it gets, and I *know* it's better than 90% of the other people on the
road. Of course, I can't *prove* it to you, and even though I've had a
clean driving slate for 15 over years,

Come back when you've got Fifty.

Ok, so you've always been a perfect driver, whereas I've made a few mistakes
along the way before I learned my lessons. The fact is, we're both
demonstrably "safe" drivers, but that means nothing in the face of the crusade
to ban the use of cellphones while driving. I can still have my hot cup of
McDonald's coffee in one hand, a hash brown in the other, fiddling the controls
on my road shaking stereo system while checking my look in the vanity mirror,
but the minute I put that cellphone to my ear I'm a *criminal*.

--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.