Posted to alt.home.repair

Default oil furnace problem

On Dec 27, 9:24*pm, wrote:
Hi,we own an oil furnace and we started using it in this winter but the
problem starts when the furnace do all the process , when the flame shut off
you can see the smoke coming from chamber electrodes and the nozzle when I
open the cap I see few drops of oil. I call a mechanic he change the nozzle,
the head and the oil filter but it still *doing the same thing I dont think is
*the oil pump because the mechanic come back to my house and the furnace is
doing the same thing so I can't use it. I feel bad because I call a company
and never fixed the furnace what can I do?

--
Send fromhttp://www.nonsolonews.net

Does it ignite and heat the house, if so, a couple of drops of oil
after shut-off is no need to panic. If it is still malfunctioning and
the repair people agree that it is not functioning properly I would
call whoever did the repairs and tell them they didn't fix it and they
should come back at no cost to you to fix it properly.