Posted to alt.home.repair
Jo Ann Jo Ann is offline

Default Intro and bifold door question

On Dec 27, 6:26*pm, Michael B wrote:
When it comes to a commode- American Standard Cadet.
Anybody disagree?

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm not to the point of replacing fixtures
and so forth yet, other than faucets. So far, I'm just having all the
pipes and water lines replaced. The biggest part of the project will
be replacing the line from the street to the house, which I'm hoping
to put off forever, but which my plumber and my pal who works for DPW
advise will probably need to happen "any time now" (translation: One
of these days you're going to wake up with a lake in your yard.)

I'm also getting ready to tackle the tile on the bathtub walls. Some
of it has come loose, and the grout and caulk around the lower rows
need to be replaced. I'm going to try to do this myself. I'm keeping
my fingers crossed that the wall behind the tile isn't damaged, which
might take me out of my depth pretty quickly. I have a Dremel that
I'm planning to use to get out the old grout, unless you guys would
recommend something else.

Jo Ann