Posted to rec.woodworking
LDosser LDosser is offline

Default O/T: Gotta Love It

"Steve Turner" wrote in message
On 12/27/2009 11:43 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 23:27:32 -0600, Steve Turner
Fine; I'll restate. For many people, there *are* situations where
driving does
not require 100% of their attention (Mario Andretti driving a Honda
Civic at
28mph in a 35mph zone might be one example).

Just the fact that you're arguing this topic shows everybody that
*you* are one of those people that doesn't have the requisite
awareness to qualify for your ridiculous statement of having enough
brain power left over for something else.

What the hell does that even mean? You have no idea how aware I am of my
surroundings when I'm driving. I *know* my awareness is as good as it
gets, and I *know* it's better than 90% of the other people on the road.
Of course, I can't *prove* it to you, and even though I've had a clean
driving slate for 15 over years,

Come back when you've got Fifty.