Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner[_3_] Steve Turner[_3_] is offline

Default O/T: Gotta Love It

On 12/28/2009 12:37 AM, Neil Brooks wrote:
On Dec 27, 11:16 pm, Steve
wrote:
On 12/27/2009 11:39 PM, Neil Brooks wrote:

On Dec 27, 10:27 pm, Steve Turner
wrote:

Yes, and because of that idiot, those of us who just want to call our wives in
light traffic to ask if we need to bring some milk home will be banned from
doing so.

IIRC, I've been online since about 1994.

In that time, I cannot EVER remember me saying this, but ... it's
time:

When you have to resort to name-calling, it's the surest sign that
you've lost the debate.

Bravo!!!

Oh, you're a real sharp tack.

Hm.

No sense in me checking to verify whether or not I made a mistake ...
since ... you just did it (again?) :-)

Do you know how to read? You certainly seem able to snip things that don't
play into your "argument"...

--
Repeat after me:
"I am we Todd it. I am sofa king we Todd it."