Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default O/T: Gotta Love It

wrote:
On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 23:51:56 -0600, Swingman wrote:
A little bit of complex peeking out there, Dave? Who really gives a ****
who got there first, eh? If it makes you feel better, gloat away, Bubba.

Agreed. Just as long as they got in there eventually and did their
best, the rest is just poking with a sharp stick.

Despite the barbs and the arguments, I for one am glad that Canada is
as closely tied to the US as it is. I can envision a lot of other
locations that Canada could be placed other than North America and not
one of them appeals to me.

You won't hear any argument on that count from me ... I'm a big fan of
both Canada and England, with relatives in both countries, and, AAMOF,
fought side by side with a Canadian outfit in RVN ... they were in my
fire support fan for 7 months and I called in artillery fire for them
almost daily.

I don't understand why Dave would go off on that tangent ... but we all
do strange things on a Sunday after Christmas ... maybe the eggnog, eh?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08