Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default How many guns are out there...really?

"Karl Townsend" wrote:

Let's just take a poll of RCM regulars. I own eight guns. The first one
bought with my entire summer income at 12, a model 870 12 gauge. Still have
and use it. Two of them are assault rifles and one handgun. Bet I got less
than gunner and more than cliffy. Puts me in the middle.

Karl

If you can remember all the guns you have, you haven't got enough.

WEs
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller