Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Clint Sharp Clint Sharp is offline

Default For those of you dependent on the lamestream media....

In message , Jim Thompson
/Snicker writes
On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 08:38:02 +0000, Clint Sharp
wrote:

In message , Jim Thompson
/Snicker writes
For those of you dependent on the lamestream media....

http://www.businessweek.com/news/200...orist-tried-to
-blow-up-airplane-officials-say.html

Http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8430612.stm

Mainstream enough for you?

...Jim Thompson

I daily read the BBC feed. MOST Americans get their pabulum from ABC,
or newspapers that are still writing editorials condemning Reagan :-(

Ahh.. Forgive me Jim, I thought you were an insular old curmudgeon
(joking) Merry Christmas BTW, hope it all went well.

...Jim Thompson

--
Clint Sharp