Posted to alt.home.repair

Default remove ceiling "popcorn" from sandblasted glass?

On Dec 26, 5:04*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
"hr(bob) " wrote in message

On Dec 26, 1:02 pm, "WW" wrote:

"TNSTAAFL" wrote in message

We have an exterior entry door with several leaded glass panels - the
leaded glass is sandblasted - the glass panels picked up some overspray
when we were having the entryway area remodeled - we'll be re-painting
the
wood sections of the door, but before we do that, what's the best way to
remove the "popcorn" material from the glass sections? The leaded glass
won't take a lot of scraping or pressure. THANKS!
What Dan and benick said. ww- Hide quoted text -

Paint remover very carefully applied.

reply:

DON'T EVEN CONSIDER IT. *Idiot. *It's water based. *Water dissolves it.
There is no way to "carefully" apply paint remover.

Doofus.- Hide quoted text -

Where does the OP say the overspray was water-based?? I have applied
paint remover using a paint brush to do almost exactly what the OP
proposes to do.