Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Will I ever learn - RTFM

Bob Engelhardt wrote:

So I opened the torch & checked the nozzle switch - it was OK. Crap!
Now it was something in the hose, or worse - in the electronics. So I
got out the manual to look for a schematic. And stumbled across the
page with the indicators explained. 'Turns out that "loose nozzle"
means a loose nozzle only when steady. When it's flashing, as mine was,
it means worn electrode!

I *hate* overloaded indicators. Overloaded meaning multiple meanings to a single
indicator. Great way to lead you astray by only looking at the primary meaning that is
written above said indicator.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller