Dave

Default builders merchants v's sheds

"Wanderer" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 21:46:37 +0000 (UTC), Niel A. Farrow wrote:

I reckon generally that the quality of timber from a BM is far superior
to the sheds, but there is something of an urban myth about BM's being
cheaper than the sheds. As with all things, you have to be prepared to
do your homework and haggle a bit to get a decent price.

After just getting back from Thurso (20 miles from John-O-Groats) I agree
with you.
The local DIY/builders merchants were very competitive with my local prices
(Lancashire).
Amazing, since the petrol prices were at the other end of the competatition
:-((

Dave