Posted to alt.home.repair
Twayne[_3_] Twayne[_3_] is offline

Default Electric Problem or overloading the circuit

In ,
Doug Miller typed:
In article
,
terry wrote:

Forget the insults. Something (anything) getting hot, as described,
IS NOT SAFE; whatever the reason.

Of course it is -- which is why I told the OP, shortly after he
posted this,
to "Call an electrician NOW". I hope he took that advice.

You did, and a few other people followed suit too. Good sense usually
prevails even in the face of trolls & ignorants. It must be the holidays;
normally I just peruse here and hope to learn something new but lately the
quality of several posters is, well, less than functional.
The worst danger I see here is that the OP (neglecting maybe being a
troll) has improperly stated his problem/s and is getting advice about
things other than whatever situation might really exist. I always feel a lot
better when I see an OP come back and say he's getting a pro in. Most of the
ones I know would respond to something like that very, very quickly as in
the same day.

Twayne

We've already reached
tomorrow's yesterday