Silvan

Default SWMBO Gloat (and some questions)

Ehvee8or wrote:

lot less, but where's the fun in that? Besides, she says the tools are
an investment and their cost has to be amortized over everything I
make for many years to come. Who am I to argue?

Oddly, I think mine feels that way too. She never whines when I want to buy
a new tool. Just when I try to get too many of them at once.

Maybe it's worth something to her that I have a hobby that keeps me on the
property every chance I get, even if I'm not in the house, instead of down
at the bar trying to get into other women's pants.

(Silly girl. I'm not going anywhere. I have a wife who never wants me to
think about touching the laundry, who likes to bake cookies, whose greatest
dream in life was to find herself a gentle man and raise some babies. I'd
be nuts to screw this up.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/