Posted to rec.woodworking
Roy Roy is offline

Default Woodworking gifts received

On 26 Dec 2009 06:56:43 GMT, Puckdropper puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote:

Peter Huebner wrote in
et:

My Mum said "I want a power screwdriver that is all mine. Not anyone
else's." She's not getting my Makitas, but I found her a nice Panasonic
for Christmas.

I'll have to borrow it once to see why it's a favorite brand here. ;-)

I bought a 12v Panasonic for SWMBO (a little slip of a thing) a couple years ago based on
recommendations here. I have not regretted it, and more importantly, neither has she. Your Mom
will like it, and you might find yourself wondering why you don't have one yourself.

Regards,
Roy