Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
LDosser LDosser is offline

Default Invite you to Visit my new Website

"Fred Holder" wrote in message
Hello All,

I've recently had my More Woodturning web site significantly upgraded
and invite each of you to visit and if you will comment on it. There
is quite a bit of woodturning information available and a free
download of the January 2009 issue, which I thought was a very good
issue. Of course, I think all of them are good issues and so do many
of my subscribers.

Fred Holder
http://www.morewoodturning.net

Very impressive, Fred. Has a Professional look to it and no "gotchas" as I
browsed.

You might want to give your home page a title. For me (Firefox), it just had
the url when I went to bookmark.

LD