Posted to rec.woodworking
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Woodworking gifts received

"krw" wrote in message

One of my pet peeves is women who constantly put their men down
because they can't do anything with their hands.......and bitch
everytime the guy even mentions buying a tool.

Mine never bitches about tools and rarely about unfinished projects
(tracking sawdust into the house is another issue). Good thing,
because I would have given her plenty to bitch about. Maybe there's a
reason we've kept them around (38 years, in my case). ;-)

My wife lavishes praise on everything I build whether it deserves it or not.
She also helps without complaint when I need an extra set of hands to
assemble something. And she not only doesn't object when I buy tools (she
knows any big-ticket item I buy has been heavily researched) but sometimes
she suggests getting something I'm just eye-balling. Imagine being married
to someone who wants to know why we're leaving the Grizzly store without
buying something that plugs into the wall? I must have been a really good
person in a previous life to deserve someone like her....