Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
axolotl[_2_] axolotl[_2_] is offline

Default For once, I wish I lived somewhere icy

On 12/24/2009 12:39 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

We got off easy here -- around 10 inches. What did you get?

About 2 feet, now fast melting.

My son finished his finals on Friday just as the snow was starting where he
goes to school (Lexington, VA), and they then had a 40-year record, with
around 15 - 18 inches. It took him two days to get home.

We got the baby home from Pennsylvania after finals on Friday, before
the storm began. My son came home from Cape Cod (without any problems)
on Wednesday. Everyone is together and life is good.

Ed and Everyone:
Please accept my best wishes during the holidays.

Kevin Gallimore