Posted to rec.woodworking
RonB[_2_] RonB[_2_] is offline

Default Woodworking gifts received

On Dec 25, 1:32*pm, "DGDevin" wrote:
My wife (who has a keen eye) got me a dust-collection set for my router with
different hoods for different applications, and one of those electric
branding irons so I can sign my projects--a woman like that is a keeper!

The project I did as a Christmas gift for friends was also well-received,
now I'll have to drive up to their place and brand it.

http://www.woodmagazine.com/photos/s...rojects/holida...

Yep. I have been married to one of those for 42 years. I ended up
wearing down my 14 year old Ryobi 11-1/4" planer while building and
trimming our new home. Now SHE is bound and determined I am going to
get a new Grizzly G0453 15" machine to replace it!

One of my pet peeves is women who constantly put their men down
because they can't do anything with their hands.......and bitch
everytime the guy even mentions buying a tool.

RonB