Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Woodworking gifts received

Most of the gifts I get are dust collectors, except for the Incra 6"
precision T-Rule my daughters got me. Love these things.

On Dec 25, 11:32*am, "DGDevin" wrote:
My wife (who has a keen eye) got me a dust-collection set for my router with
different hoods for different applications, and one of those electric
branding irons so I can sign my projects--a woman like that is a keeper!

The project I did as a Christmas gift for friends was also well-received,
now I'll have to drive up to their place and brand it.

http://www.woodmagazine.com/photos/s...rojects/holida...