Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default Merry Christmas all you wRECkers!! and a sawdusty 2010

"Swingman" wrote

ALL of you wReckers, and your's, have a very Merry Christmas! Stay warm
and be safe ...
--

I will take that to heart.

I got some kinda high tech, thermal long underwear from Santa this year. I
put it on immediately cuz it is frozen all over. With enough layers, it is
possible for even an old fart to stay warm!

I know that you like that funny Cajun food. More traditional fare here. The
missus informs me that this will be a "Prime Rib Christmas". No argument
from me on this choice of holiday fare.

And a very merry christmas to all. May you all be happy and politically
incorrect.

Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho,
and a happy new year.

P.S. Why do wimmin always buy crappy tools for christmas? (and clothes that
you will never wear) Not only is is something I would never use or need,
but it is one of those pretty "consumer grade" tools. Ya know, the ones that
fall apart after using a few times. I will be taking it back tomorrow and
buy something I actually can use.

Bah humbug!