Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Marble planters

Nonny wrote:

"Swingman" wrote in message
Nonny wrote:
In another thread, I mentioned the possible use of marble or granite
as an inlay for a table or desk. That reminded me that I'd built
some planters of marble and perhaps they'll give you an idea or two
for your own home.

Beautiful work ... your home looks like a magazine ad.

Thanks for the kind words. We loved the house, and had many good
memories of it.

Sorry about the past tense. We're reluctantly coming to grips with the
fact that the property taxes are just going to be too high to retire in
what we thought would be our last house, one we designed, built
ourselves, and most of the furniture in it.

In any event, your work is impressive and inspiring.

Merry Christmas to you and yours ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08