Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Dremel Bit Questions

mcp6453 wrote in
:

I just found my old Dremel Mototool single-speed tool that has served
me well through the years. The one that I have came in a kit with
various blades and accessories. Yesterday for the first time, I used
the bit that is shown in the pictures below. What is this bit called?
Note that the cutters are on the end as well as on the sides. Is it an
end cutter, or an end mill? Where can I buy more?

Isn't the shank size on the Dremel Mototool 1/8"?

http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/r...Picture017.jpg
http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/r...Picture018.jpg

If it's a Dremel bit, they etch (or used to) the bit number in the shank
like a drill bit. You'll need a magnifying glass...well I do anyway...one
with the supermagnify dot area.