Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Time to get tougher

On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 14:24:03 -0600, "David R.Birch"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

I've seen Leno about as much, or little, as you have, but I wouldn't
assess the "man on the street" bits as indicative of anything but
editing. How many bits do they have to get to yield 5 "idiot on the
street" bits? 5? 100? 500? They only show the idiots.

David

Indeed. Unless one is in an entirely Leftwing city..there are bound to
be real people with brains who crop up.

Gunner

I don't see the difference in intelligence between the authoritarian
Left and the authoritarian Right. Both seem to think they know what's
good for me better than I do.

David

Shrug..but there are far far more on the Left who want to be in
control..or be controlled..than one can possibly find on the Right.

And there are enough on the Right, who ultimately will simply kill those
who want to control everyone. Or be controlled.

Hide..and watch.
Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.